June 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Like sand through an hour glass…
- Don’t be a stranger…like me!
- For real?
- Life these days…
- A change in attitude
- So sorry!!!
- The truth, nothing but the truth
- Is busy the new black?
- Finding the light…
- My new motto
- What is this feeling and is this normal?
- advice not wanted
- post-it notes and self esteem
- Out Law Issues, is it me?
- Words to live by…
- Story of my life…
- It’s a fine line, Walt.
- Oh Brother!
- rainy days and pity parties
- Is motherhood supposed to feel lonely?
- Liar, liar
- Does misery really love company?
- I’m still here!
- marriage counselling
- accepting change
- Google vs. Facebook
- I am a good wife, for now
- appreciating life, love, and friendship
- well colour me embarrassed
- feeling the love / my thank you card
- Embracing the 2nd Shower
- maintaining a calm in a sea of anxiety or 6 things to not take for granted
- old vs. new
- Birthday Parties and Ex-Friends
- I am a bad wife.
- Nice, good, & trustworthy?
- big fat liar
- friendship, health, and searching for joy
- My poor husband
- The In Law / Out Law debate continues…
- who am I? you tell me!
- emails with my mother.
- Sunday Nights.
- In Laws or Out Laws?
- Ugh. Showers.
- And so it begins…
Tag Archives: stress relief
In my quest of self discovery and what kind of example I want to be for Baby, I came across this expression (shared, again, from @mirandakerr’s instagram account) and felt it worth sharing. I am a work in progress, we … Continue reading
*from @mirandakerr’s instagram account (thank you!!)
Babe and I go to marriage counselling. I’m very open and honest about it as I don’t feel that there is anything to be ashamed about. I think we’re actually making a smart move for our relationship and our family … Continue reading
This is just a very big thank you to all who have read, continue to read, and have happened upon this blog. I started it on a whim just to get some things off my chest and to see if … Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned before I have recently been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Google at your own risk, trust me. I was diagnosed while pregnant with Baby. It was a scary time but we survived it and couldn’t be more grateful. … Continue reading