October 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Like sand through an hour glass…
- Don’t be a stranger…like me!
- For real?
- Life these days…
- A change in attitude
- So sorry!!!
- The truth, nothing but the truth
- Is busy the new black?
- Finding the light…
- My new motto
- What is this feeling and is this normal?
- advice not wanted
- post-it notes and self esteem
- Out Law Issues, is it me?
- Words to live by…
- Story of my life…
- It’s a fine line, Walt.
- Oh Brother!
- rainy days and pity parties
- Is motherhood supposed to feel lonely?
- Liar, liar
- Does misery really love company?
- I’m still here!
- marriage counselling
- accepting change
- Google vs. Facebook
- I am a good wife, for now
- appreciating life, love, and friendship
- well colour me embarrassed
- feeling the love / my thank you card
- Embracing the 2nd Shower
- maintaining a calm in a sea of anxiety or 6 things to not take for granted
- old vs. new
- Birthday Parties and Ex-Friends
- I am a bad wife.
- Nice, good, & trustworthy?
- big fat liar
- friendship, health, and searching for joy
- My poor husband
- The In Law / Out Law debate continues…
- who am I? you tell me!
- emails with my mother.
- Sunday Nights.
- In Laws or Out Laws?
- Ugh. Showers.
- And so it begins…
Tag Archives: emotional development
Before Babe and I moved in together, I lived alone in a bachelor apartment in midtown of the big city. It was just Dog and I, and I grew awfully lonely over time. My friends were either still at home … Continue reading
I have a brother. He is rarely seen and most of my friends forget that I do in fact have a brother. I would guess that maybe 5% of people who know me would be able to tell you what … Continue reading
Currently I am what some may call a stay at home mom. A domestic engineer. The one who maintains the domestic dwelling and tends to the offspring. Most of what is implied with all of that is true. I don’t … Continue reading
Babe and I go to marriage counselling. I’m very open and honest about it as I don’t feel that there is anything to be ashamed about. I think we’re actually making a smart move for our relationship and our family … Continue reading