December 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Like sand through an hour glass…
- Don’t be a stranger…like me!
- For real?
- Life these days…
- A change in attitude
- So sorry!!!
- The truth, nothing but the truth
- Is busy the new black?
- Finding the light…
- My new motto
- What is this feeling and is this normal?
- advice not wanted
- post-it notes and self esteem
- Out Law Issues, is it me?
- Words to live by…
- Story of my life…
- It’s a fine line, Walt.
- Oh Brother!
- rainy days and pity parties
- Is motherhood supposed to feel lonely?
- Liar, liar
- Does misery really love company?
- I’m still here!
- marriage counselling
- accepting change
- Google vs. Facebook
- I am a good wife, for now
- appreciating life, love, and friendship
- well colour me embarrassed
- feeling the love / my thank you card
- Embracing the 2nd Shower
- maintaining a calm in a sea of anxiety or 6 things to not take for granted
- old vs. new
- Birthday Parties and Ex-Friends
- I am a bad wife.
- Nice, good, & trustworthy?
- big fat liar
- friendship, health, and searching for joy
- My poor husband
- The In Law / Out Law debate continues…
- who am I? you tell me!
- emails with my mother.
- Sunday Nights.
- In Laws or Out Laws?
- Ugh. Showers.
- And so it begins…
Category Archives: January 2013
Seriously, I am. I know it’s hard to believe, but most people who know me would probably agree with the title of this post. They would be agreeing for different reasons, clearly, as they wouldn’t have any idea what I’m … Continue reading
Days never unfold the way they are planned. I must learn to let go a little bit and embrace random moments. Cough, cough. Okay – that’s out of my system, let’s get back to reality. The day started out as … Continue reading
Life is definitely different since having a baby. None of my clothes fit. I’m in no mood to go out and buy new clothes, who has the time? And clearly my maternity leave pay doesn’t cover a new wardrobe. Let’s … Continue reading
*this is a long one, so please settle in and don’t give up! I attended the shower I was dreading. It was definitely worth dreading. We were there for 4 long hours. Very long hours. On the brighter side there … Continue reading