January 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Like sand through an hour glass…
- Don’t be a stranger…like me!
- For real?
- Life these days…
- A change in attitude
- So sorry!!!
- The truth, nothing but the truth
- Is busy the new black?
- Finding the light…
- My new motto
- What is this feeling and is this normal?
- advice not wanted
- post-it notes and self esteem
- Out Law Issues, is it me?
- Words to live by…
- Story of my life…
- It’s a fine line, Walt.
- Oh Brother!
- rainy days and pity parties
- Is motherhood supposed to feel lonely?
- Liar, liar
- Does misery really love company?
- I’m still here!
- marriage counselling
- accepting change
- Google vs. Facebook
- I am a good wife, for now
- appreciating life, love, and friendship
- well colour me embarrassed
- feeling the love / my thank you card
- Embracing the 2nd Shower
- maintaining a calm in a sea of anxiety or 6 things to not take for granted
- old vs. new
- Birthday Parties and Ex-Friends
- I am a bad wife.
- Nice, good, & trustworthy?
- big fat liar
- friendship, health, and searching for joy
- My poor husband
- The In Law / Out Law debate continues…
- who am I? you tell me!
- emails with my mother.
- Sunday Nights.
- In Laws or Out Laws?
- Ugh. Showers.
- And so it begins…
Author Archives: my life up here
Should have posted this in 2013 when I wrote it…enjoy… My grandmother would have been 94 this year. 94. My grandfather would have been 96. My grandmother passed away in November of 2003, and my grandfather passed away about 6 … Continue reading
I’m still here and still living my life up here. Outlaws are still causing raised eyebrows and added grey hairs. Speaking of additions..Babe and I have added another one to the nest. Another baby, in case you’re confused. This one … Continue reading
Could they at least suffer a tummy ache or diarrhea or something? (Pic found on the internets)
I have been absent. Disappeared. Removed. Distant. Away. Gone. Out. Missing. I am sorry. I apologize. Regrets? I have a few. In my defense things have been busy. Baby crawling, weekly doctor appointments, no downtime, no time to myself busy. … Continue reading
Where was this quote when I was a kid? A teenager? In my 20’s? How refreshing.